Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow In Gulf Shores

I know everyone thinks I'm kidding, but really last Saturday we had snow at the beach in Fort Morgan. It has been cold enough to freeze here several times this month already. Some of the houses in the community were not prepared and had pipe damage. I had a report from one of our winter guests at Sunset Properties that the had snow on their balcony this past Saturday. I thought they were teasing me because they do tease me quite a bit, I tend to be gullible. Then I heard it form another winter guest in a different building. All of our winter guests were surprised they had never seen snow this far South. Not only are we as far South as you can go in Alabama, but we sit a foot ball field off the beach. Wouldn't it be fun if the Sugar White sand was a dusting of Snow just once?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home